Automatic Corrugated Carton Printer Grooving Rotary Die-Cutting Machinery
1. Die roll
1) , the roller diameter 360 standard template, surface grinding, hard coating
2) Balance correction to increase the smoothness of operation.
3) , the distance between the fixed screw holes of the knife mold is 100mm in the axial direction and 18 equally divided in the radial direction
4) , the use of crimping height 22.6mm
5) , the thickness of the wooden formwork is 13mm
2. Rubber pad roller (upper roller)
1) The rubber pad roller is made of high-quality steel, and the surface is ground.
2) Balance correction to increase the smoothness of operation. 3), the thickness of the foot pad is 8mm, the width is 252mm
4) The rubber pad roller is mechanically driven by the reversing transfer roller, and the horizontal movement is 40mm
5) Manually adjust the gap between the cutter and the die, the adjustment range is 0-12mm, and the accurate dial display is displayed.
3. Paper feeding upper and lower rollers
1) Upper roller: seamless tube with an outer diameter of φ86 mm, equipped with four paper feed wheels, and a quick adjustment device.
2) Lower roller: seamless steel pipe with outer diameter of φ155mm, surface ground, hard chrome plated.
3) Manual adjustment of the paper feed roller gap, the adjustment range is 0-11mm. Accurate dial display
4. Phase adjustment device
1) Planetary gear structure.
2) The printing phase adopts the touch screen to control the electric digital 360 degree adjustment (the operation and stop can be adjusted).
3) Horizontal position, manually adjust the adjustable distance ±10mm.
4) The die-cutting plate roller adopts electric adjustment of the phase, the zeroing and plate adjustment speed is fast, and the plate adjustment accuracy is high.
5. The rubber pad roller cuts and smooths the structure to keep the rubber pad flat Four, transmission gear