BDJ Semi Auto Stitching Machine For Carton Corrugated Box Maker
11. The cardboard is not opened after the cardboard is fed. The photoelectricity of the baffle is not sensed. The sensing distance should be adjusted, but it is not adjustable too long and avoids sensing other things. Stud the staples, remove the nail head, remove the broken nails and clean.
12. Poor hooks The length of the wire feed is less than 36mm. Check if the wire spring is too loose or the guide rail is offset. The wire reel fixing screw is loosened, and the shaft misalignment gear is twisted and skewed. The nail line does not meet the specifications of this machine. The nail head and the punch are not in the correct position.
13. Inaccurate nail distance Pressure gauge pressure is less than 2bar. The toothed belt is worn and the height is inconsistent. The left and right side flaps are too tight, resulting in poor paper feeding.
14. After the carton is formed, the length of the upper and lower covers is not neat. The toothed belt is seriously worn up and down, and the gap between the two sides is too large or different. The paper feed is not sent to the baffle for positioning, and the switch is stepped on the nail. The carton pressure line is not deep enough, and the carton is too skewed before being twisted. Maintenance The semi-automatic nail box has a low failure rate and high reliability. Maintenance is very important, so do the following:
1) The upper nail head punches once a day, and the nail head is cleaned and refueled every 30 days.
2) The lower nail head accumulates in the punch due to the small wire plating of the nail line, so it must be cleaned frequently, the nail head must be removed, and the oil is replaced after cleaning.
3) Feeding belt, bolting shaft, left and right bezel, three gears, buttering once in 30 days
4) Clutches and brakes must not have oil or water
5) The servo motor must be kept clean to avoid dust cover. Always clean the servo motor drive cooling filter net.
6) Electrical control box keeps clean and avoids short circuit caused by dust
7) The inner and outer wire spools should be flexible and lubricated with butter.
8) The nail head fixed shaft and the left and right baffle fixed shafts must be cleaned and oil lubricated when moving
9) Upper and lower nail head drive shaft, bolt groove shaft, transmission screw oil lubrication
10) In the power transmission box, the gear and chain are greased for 30 days.
|Max size (A+B)X2||3600mm||min length A||250 mm|
|Min size A+B)X2||740mm||Max height D||2000 mm|
|Max size (C+D+C)||3000mm||Min height D||150 mm|
|Min size (C+D+C)||250mm||Max flay size E||40 mm|
|Min cover size C||50mm||Max paper heigh||900 mm|
|Max cover size C||560 mm||Machine width||2850 mm|
|Max width size B||760 mm||Machine weight(T)||2tons|
|Min width size B||120 mm||Machine speed (nail/min)||500|
|Max length A||1120 mm||Nail no.||1-99|