Cardboard Corrugated Box Stapler Stitcher Corrugated Box Machine
Operating procedure editing
Purpose: To ensure the personal safety of the operators and the normal operation of the equipment.
1. The nail machine operation must be certified.
2. Check before operation: manually pull the triangle belt connected to the motor to observe whether the punch is flexible or not, and whether there is oil leakage.
3. Test run: Turn on the switch and then step on the foot switch to hear if the sound is normal, and make sure there is no abnormality before starting.
4. In the operation, the right hand holds the front of the carton and pulls forward. The left hand supports the other end to help the right hand to stabilize. When the right hand moves forward, the left hand is generally not movable. The special large product should be moved when the left hand is followed. The position where the punch falls 40 cm should stop.
5. Both hands must put the product in the work and move it to a safe position before working on the foot switch.
6. Other activities that prohibit chat, playfulness, and distraction at work must focus on production.
7. When the equipment fails to be repaired, it must be hung in the “Maintenance, no power supply”. The main power supply must be turned off and the person must be on duty.
8. It is forbidden for any non-professional maintenance personnel to repair and renovate the machine without authorization.
9. At the end of the work, turn off the power, perform daily maintenance and “7S” work.
Pay attention to the correct use of the nail box machine, pay attention to the correct maintenance and maintenance of the machine, which is the key link to improve production efficiency and nail box quality, and must not be ignored. Therefore, it is required to lubricate the head and punch on the machine once a day; to fix the shaft of the head, fix the shaft of the left and right baffles, and apply oil to lubricate and clean at any time; upper and lower nail head drive shaft, bolt shaft, drive screw It is also necessary to maintain good lubrication; the lower ordering head is easy to accumulate in the punch due to some of the electroplating chips falling off when the flat wire is fed in. Usually, it should be cleaned and cleaned frequently; after each month, the ordering head should be disassembled for cleaning and refueling. ; 3 gears of the left and right baffle of the paper feeding belt slot shaft, it is advisable to add butter once a month; the clutch and brake should prevent the oil and water from entering the infiltration; the servo motor should be kept clean to avoid dust accumulation; The drive cooling filter is cleaned; the electrical control box must be kept clean to prevent dust from accumulating and causing short-circuit faults; the inner and outer wire spools should be lubricated with butter to maintain reliable flexibility; gear and chain requirements for power transmission Lubricate the grease once a month to prevent wear on mechanical parts.
|Model||Stapling Speed||Stapling Thickness||Stretching Length of the holding Arm||Exterior Dimension||Weight|
|DX-600||250 s/min||3/5 ply||600 mm||1100x600x1760||300kg|
|DX-900||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||900 mm||1400x600x1760||400kg|
|DX-1200||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||1200mm||1700x700x1820||600kg|
|DX-1400||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||1400mm||1900x700x1820||800kg|
|DX-1800||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||1800mm||2300x700x1820||1000kg|
3PLY , 5 ply 7 ply corrugated box stiching machine , stapler machine