Corrugated Wire Stapler Box Stitcher Carton Box Making Machine
Operating procedure editing
Purpose: To ensure the personal safety of the operators and the normal operation of the equipment.
1. The nail machine operation must be certified.
2. Check before operation: manually pull the triangle belt connected to the motor to observe whether the punch is flexible or not, and whether there is oil leakage.
3. Test run: Turn on the switch and then step on the foot switch to hear if the sound is normal, and make sure there is no abnormality before starting.
4. In the operation, the right hand holds the front of the carton and pulls forward. The left hand supports the other end to help the right hand to stabilize. When the right hand moves forward, the left hand is generally not movable. The special large product should be moved when the left hand is followed. The position where the punch falls 40 cm should stop.
5. Both hands must put the product in the work and move it to a safe position before working on the foot switch.
6. Other activities that prohibit chat, playfulness, and distraction at work must focus on production.
7. When the equipment fails to be repaired, it must be hung in the “Maintenance, no power supply”. The main power supply must be turned off and the person must be on duty.
8. It is forbidden for any non-professional maintenance personnel to repair and renovate the machine without authorization.
9. At the end of the work, turn off the power, perform daily maintenance and “7S” work.
|Stretching Length of the holding Arm