Hand Manual Carton Stitching Machine , Corrugated Box Making Machine
Production process editor
The process leader and the squad leader can each take a carton and carry out the first inspection of the product separately. When the product is checked, the carton is placed under natural light. The main matters to be noted are as follows:
1. When the nail box is set, the two blanks should be aligned, and the scissors opening should not appear;
2. After the box is folded, the box will be square. The difference between the two diagonals of the top surface of the carton with the integrated size less than or equal to 1000mm shall not exceed 3mm, the comprehensive deviation of the inner diameter of the single corrugated box shall not exceed ±2mm, and the double corrugated box shall be no more than ±4mm. The difference between the two diagonals of the top surface of the carton with a comprehensive size greater than 1000mm shall not exceed 5mm. The integrated deviation of the inner diameter of the single-carton carton shall not exceed ±3mm, and the double corrugated carton shall not exceed ±5mm.
Operating procedure editing
Purpose: To ensure the personal safety of the operators and the normal operation of the equipment.
1. The nail machine operation must be certified.
2. Check before operation: manually pull the triangle belt connected to the motor to observe whether the punch is flexible or not, and whether there is oil leakage.
3. Test run: Turn on the switch and then step on the foot switch to hear if the sound is normal, and make sure there is no abnormality before starting.
|Model||Stapling Speed||Stapling Thickness||Stretching Length of the holding Arm||Exterior Dimension||Weight|
|DX-600||250 s/min||3/5 ply||600 mm||1100x600x1760||300kg|
|DX-900||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||900 mm||1400x600x1760||400kg|
|DX-1200||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||1200mm||1700x700x1820||600kg|
|DX-1400||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||1400mm||1900x700x1820||800kg|
|DX-1800||250 s/min||3/5/7 ply||1800mm||2300x700x1820||1000kg|