KMQJ Series Rotary Die Cutting Equipment , Carton Box Die Cutting Machine
KMQJ series of rotary die cutter for cutting a variety of corrugated board and all kinds of special-shaped packaging. It has a high efficiency, power saving, safe features, is the third generation of domestic rotary die cutter. The machine is equipped with imported polyurethane felt( anvil cover), its service life of up to 10 million times.
Main configuration :
Paper feed section
1.linear speed automatic compensation to ensure that each batch of carton die-cutting size exactly the same.
2. imports of polyurethane flexible pads, easy installation , die cutting 12 million times.
3. mechanical roller about 40mm horizontal movement, pad wear evenly.
4. die-cutting roller cylinder-type automatic separation device to reduce wear sets of wear.
5.40 Cr material the use of grinding gears for 6 , low noise , long life .
Computer part :
1. ahead and back control panel concise, easy to operate.
2. whole machine by the light, electricity, airjoint control system
Whole electrical accessories are used:
1. Hong Kong production Sony nylon contactor,
2. Japanese-made Omron brand time relay,
3. South Korea produced Autonics photoelectric switch,
4. Zhejiang is the brand-name relay,
5. Wuxi letter-licensing PLC touch screen,
7. Well - known brand manufacturers.
Die cutting unit :
1. wall panels for high-quality steel, wall thickness 50mm , large-scale processing center production.
2. soft roller automatic grinding mechanism to improve the re-use of plastic sets, grinding 3-4 times.
3. linear speed automatic compensation to ensure that each batch of carton die-cutting size exactly the same.
4. imports of polyurethane flexible pads, easy installation , die cutting 12 million times.
5. mechanical roller about 40mm horizontal movement , pad wear evenly.
6. 40 Cr material the use of grinding gears for 6 , low noise , long life .
Main specifications and technical parameters :
|Max die cutting size||Min die cutting size||Max pass paper thinkness||Speed||Main moter||
Machine Picture :