Manual Pneumatic Motor Carton Paper Waste Stripper , die cut machine
The pneumatic stripping machine is a pneumatic tool used for the waste edge removal of cardboard, fine corrugated and ordinary corrugated paper in the printing industry. It can replace the manual hammer to eliminate waste, improve work efficiency and shorten the waste elimination cycle.
Function and characteristics
Function: The pneumatic stripping machine drives the toothed chain to run at high speed through the air motor, and uses the sharp teeth to remove the waste paper edge.
(1) The waste disposal machine is a very efficient manual waste disposal equipment, and the waste removal efficiency is improved by nearly 10 times. It takes 3 hours for manual waste disposal, and 10-30 minutes for machine scrapping can be completed, which greatly shortens the delivery period;
(2) The scrapping machine is compact in structure and has the same weight as the common portable sanding machine. It is very convenient to use, and the male and female employees can operate after simple training;
(3) It will not damage the bonding parts during the stripping, and improve the efficiency of the subsequent process (gluing box/automatic packaging);
(4) The power source of the blanking machine adopts a pneumatic motor, and there is no problem that the carbon brush is easy to be broken like an ordinary portable sander, and the safety is good, and the equipment has a long service life;
(5) The tooth chain of the scrapping machine is treated with high-strength alloy steel through heat treatment process, the hardness is extremely high, the wear resistance is strong, the service life is long, and the replacement is convenient;
(6) Reducing work-related injuries and the resulting compensation costs. Such as the wrist, back, shoulder injury and repeated operation