|Name:||Carton Stripper||Usage:||Waste Paper|
|Condition:||New||Color:||According To Customer|
waste stripping machine,
paper stripping machine
Corrugated pneumatic Waste Stripper,Carton Waste Stripper
The carton stripper provided a safe economic solution for stripping your waste paper of die cut sheets ,however cardboard or corrugated board
The waste stripper is equipped with multi tooth chain drive by a compressor air motor with an output 2500rpm, its teeth do not cut the paper ,they catch it , your operator smply need to hold the device. The waste stripper quickly finished the his work , up to 10times than by hand
First, the power output part:
It is important to have a pneumatic motor and a power output gear. It relies on high-pressure compressed air to blow the motor blades to roll the motor rotor, externally output the rotating motion, and mobilize the entire working form to convert some activities through the gear. According to whether the stator and the rotor are concentric, the pneumatic horse air motor can be divided into a concentric motor and an eccentric motor. According to the number of intake holes, it can be divided into a single air intake motor, a double air intake motor and a multi-inlet motor. Wait. Regardless of the form of the air motor, the rotor is driven by the compressed air to mobilize the rotor to rotate. When the motor blade rotates at a high speed, it generates friction with the inner wall of the stator, so it is very careful whether the quality of the compressed air and the compressed air are contained in the lubricating oil.
Conversion section. It is important to perform the corresponding transformation of the rotary activity of the motor output.
In the automobile manufacturing industry, because there are many ways of threading, most of them are rotating activities, although there are also linear reciprocating activities. For different types of pneumatic tools, the conversion of the homework form is divided into mechanical type of diffuser and planetary gear set, friction plate type of diffuser and planetary gear set, hydraulic cylinder, torsion bar and hammer block. The above components are all important components based on the rotating activity. It judges the important parameters such as the torque of the pneumatic tightening tool, the speed of rotation, and the tightening accuracy.
Intake and exhaust section:
This is the pneumatic switch normally described because it is in direct contact with the personnel and external objects.
Energy supply part:
Compressed air is important because the air compressor compresses the atmosphere and is transported by the compressed air duct to the coherent gas.
Air filtration and air pressure conditioning.
Compressed air filtration and conditioning devices must be provided between the compressed air delivered by the pipeline and the pneumatic tools. The pneumatic triple joints have taken on this mission. Pneumatic triplex is mainly composed of a barometer, a filter, an oil mister, a pressure regulator and the like.
The above-mentioned parts of the blanking machine are common to each other to realize the working process.
Instructions for use
1. Pneumatic tools are not maintained in maintenance.
2. Pneumatic stripping machine is different from other pneumatic tools. After one week of running-in period, and keep the chain and sprocket unimpeded sliding at any time, add a few drops of gear oil to the chain every half working day to reduce friction. Extend its use time.
3. First make sure that the machine is connected to the gas source to ensure that the air pressure is 6-8 kg, and the air pipe is required to work at 8*12M/M.
4. Before the air pressure is not opened, drive the chain by hand, whether it can roll freely, otherwise it can't be used. After adjusting the direction of the paper-cutting machine, fix the locking screw 38#. Make it unable to swing.
5. Open the slide switch 01#. or the front pressure regulator to the maximum before working.
6. Inject professional pneumatic tool oil from the air inlet to lubricate the motor.
7. Press the platen 3# during work to start working.
8. Every day before and after work, be sure to drop three to four drops of special oil for pneumatic tools from the air inlet and idle for 2-3 seconds.
Contact Person: wendy