Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Name:||Automatic Corrugated Box Making Machine||Usage:||Carton Forming Machine|
|Speed:||500 Min||Feature:||Precision Accurate|
|Color:||Black||Number Od Stitching:||2-99|
Semi Auto Stitching Machine , Automatic Corrugated Box Making Machine
7. Continuous nailing of the nail head The solid state relay is damaged and the DC solid state relay is replaced. Proximity sensor switch failure.
8. Incorrect positioning of the nail head Check the F3 fuse 34-35 (AC). F9 fuse 50-51 (DC). The brake coil resistance wire is 15Ω.
9. The left and right paperboard tooth type paper feeding belt does not run. The screen displays the servo abnormality. Turn off the total power supply in the electrical box for 3 minutes and turn it back on. Check if the toothed belt drive pin slot shaft can be rotated. After troubleshooting, press the screen to indicate the reset button to resume operation. When the servo motor is overcurrent, press the white plastic handle under the 10Hp electromagnetic switch of the control box to recover.
10. Left and right paperboard paper feeding belts continue to run after nailing. The right sideboard counts the photoelectric induction intensity too strong. Adjust the one-side knob on the side of the electric eye, the clockwise strength increases, and the counterclockwise direction weakens.
11. The cardboard is not opened after the cardboard is fed. The photoelectricity of the baffle is not sensed. The sensing distance should be adjusted, but it is not adjustable too long and avoids sensing other things. Stud the staples, remove the nail head, remove the broken nails and clean.
12. Poor hooks The length of the wire feed is less than 36mm. Check if the wire spring is too loose or the guide rail is offset. The wire reel fixing screw is loosened, and the shaft misalignment gear is twisted and skewed. The nail line does not meet the specifications of this machine. The nail head and the punch are not in the correct position.
13. Inaccurate nail distance Pressure gauge pressure is less than 2bar. The toothed belt is worn and the height is inconsistent. The left and right side flaps are too tight, resulting in poor paper feeding.
|Max size (A+B)X2||3600mm||min length A||250 mm|
|Min size A+B)X2||740mm||Max height D||2000 mm|
|Max size (C+D+C)||3000mm||Min height D||150 mm|
|Min size (C+D+C)||250mm||Max flay size E||40 mm|
|Min cover size C||50mm||Max paper heigh||900 mm|
|Max cover size C||560 mm||Machine width||2850 mm|
|Max width size B||760 mm||Machine weight(T)||2tons|
|Min width size B||120 mm||Machine speed (nail/min)||500|
|Max length A||1120 mm||Nail no.||1-99|
Contact Person: Liu