Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Semi Automatic Stitching Machine , Paper Box Making Machine||Machine Width:||2850mm|
|Speed:||500 Min||Automatic Grade:||Semi Automatic|
|Power:||7.5 KW||Max High Of Feeder:||900mm|
Carton Semi Automatic Stitching Machine , Paper Box Making Machine
1. Electronic control system: The color touch screen provides a good man-machine interface, completes the automatic setting of the nail distance, the setting of the nail and the cancellation, fault finding and so on. The LC programmable controller system is stable and reliable. The AC servo motor controls the paperboard to advance and stop, ensuring uniform and precise nail pitch.
2. Automatic counting light eye automatically counts and counts the output of the finished product, and can be set to separate and send out, and cooperate with the end machine of the latter stage.
3. The key to the nail box machine is the quality of the nail car and the nail head. The nail head is precision-developed with special steel, and the patented oscillating forming block is light and practical. Basic operation
4. Preparation process before nail box: Adjust the position of the main baffle according to the flap of the carton; adjust the position of the left and right baffles and the position of the upper and lower nail heads, pay attention to the fact that the left and right baffles cannot be clamped too tightly, and the cardboard should be inserted and pulled. Smooth out; after the mechanical adjustment is completed, the touch screen computer is set: Carton height = original carton height -40mm Carton pin number Carton nail distance Whether to strengthen the nail and other setting work single piece, double film selection above work is set, It is possible to carry out the nail box.
5. The actual process of the nail box: The feeding of the cardboard is carried out by the servo motor, and the nail motor drives the nail head to complete the nail box. The drive shaft driven by the nail head motor and equipped with the clutch and the brake drives the crank mechanism to realize the nail box action under the action of the clutch. When the first nail action is completed, the cardboard back panel picks up the cardboard, and the crank mechanism moves in a stepwise manner. Drive the paper feed roller to rotate, stop after reaching the predetermined nail distance, and immediately perform the second nailing. Troubleshooting
6. The nail head does not nail. The nail head motor does not run. Check if the solenoid valve trips. The nail head clutch has no action. Inside the nail head, remove the nail head side cover and take out the punch to clean, refill after adding lubricating oil. The auto start switch does not start. The single-chip, two-piece selector switch is placed in a single piece, and the nail cannot be automatically stapled when the paper is fed. The upper nail head baffle photoelectric sensor switch does not operate, and adjusts the photoelectric switch sensing distance. The axis of the lower rail is not sensed, causing the paper to be pinned without being fed.
|Max size (A+B)X2||3600mm||min length A||250 mm|
|Min size A+B)X2||740mm||Max height D||2000 mm|
|Max size (C+D+C)||3000mm||Min height D||150 mm|
|Min size (C+D+C)||250mm||Max flay size E||40 mm|
|Min cover size C||50mm||Max paper heigh||900 mm|
|Max cover size C||560 mm||Machine width||2850 mm|
|Max width size B||760 mm||Machine weight(T)||2tons|
|Min width size B||120 mm||Machine speed (nail/min)||500|
|Max length A||1120 mm||Nail no.||1-99|
Contact Person: Liu