|Cutting Materials:||Corrugated Paper , Cardboard||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Keyword:||Corrugated Box Die Cutting Machine||Usage:||Die Cutting The Paperboard|
|Application:||Box Making||Speed:||23 Pics / Min|
paper die cutting machine,
cardboard die cutting machine
Heavy Model Box Punching Machine , Cardboard Paper Die Cutting Machine
Product Description Product Name :
The creasing machine, also known as the flat-pressing and indentation cutting machine, is a special equipment for pressing and cutting all kinds of ordinary cardboard, corrugated cardboard, plastic sheets and leather products.
Suitable for printing, packaging and decoration, plastics and other industries. The utility model has the advantages of compact structure, excellent manufacture, large pressure cutting force, high precision, convenient use, safe and reliable operation and the like.
1. the machinery specializes in the processing and production of all kinds of special-shaped products, all kinds of plastic sheets, automotive interior products, all kinds of leather, as well as all kinds of tongues, shirt collars, and can process all kinds of carton boxes, such as laminating products and Sticky.
2. the mechanical casting is the most advanced lost foam process casting in China. Through the artificial effective treatment process, the effect of never deforming is achieved, and the structure of the fuselage frame is improved to make it stronger, completely overcoming the thickness of the old process casting. Uneven, the disadvantage of mechanical deformation caused by force deformation.
3. the shaft and gear of this machine are Laigang 40rL heat-treating material, the gear adopts high-precision large spiral angle gear, and the angular displacement design makes it better in occlusion performance and higher strength. The performance is more stable and the noise is lower during operation.
4. the machine castings reach HT250 type material, the key components are 700-2, shaving finishing gears, connecting rod QT500-7.
5. The machine has a large cutting force and the opening angle is not less than 160 degrees, which makes the operation safer and more convenient.
|B model||Macine cut size||Speed||Max rules length||Power||Machine size (L*W*H)|
Machine Picture :
Contact Person: Fiona