|Name:||Carton Waste||Warranty:||1 Year|
waste stripping machine,
carton waste stripping machine
Semiautomatic middle or large pinion carton stripper Pneumatic machine
This scrapping machine is suitable for the waste edge removal of cardboard, fine corrugated and ordinary corrugated paper in the printing industry. Applicable paper range: 200g/ m2 or more cardboard, gray cardboard, single/double pit paper, pitted paper
Instructions for use
Pneumatic stripping machine (small teeth): used for book paper, cardboard, fine pit products and paper scraping less than 5MM products.
Pneumatic stripping machine (medium tooth): used for paperboard, fine pit, double pit corrugated paper products.
Pneumatic stripping machine (large teeth): used for fine pits, rough pit corrugated boxes, and stripping of cardboard products.
(1) The waste disposal machine is a very efficient manual waste disposal equipment, and the waste removal efficiency is improved by nearly 10 times. It takes 3 hours for manual waste disposal, and 10-30 minutes for machine scrapping can be completed, which greatly shortens the delivery period;
(2) The scrapping machine is compact in structure and has the same weight as the common portable sanding machine. It is very convenient to use, and the male and female employees can operate after simple training;
(3) It will not damage the bonding parts during the stripping, and improve the efficiency of the subsequent process (gluing box/automatic packaging);
(4) The power source of the blanking machine adopts a pneumatic motor, and there is no problem that the carbon brush is easy to be broken like an ordinary portable sander, and the safety is good, and the equipment has a long service life;
(5) The tooth chain of the scrapping machine is treated with high-strength alloy steel through heat treatment process, the hardness is extremely high, the wear resistance is strong, the service life is long, and the replacement is convenient;
(6) Reducing work-related injuries and the resulting compensation costs. Such as the wrist, back, shoulder injury and repeated operation
Contact Person: Liu